Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So hormonal

This past month has been really difficult hormone wise. It seems like any little thing can bring me to the edge of tears. Commercials, news, photographs, thinking of any member of my family, running out of something, realizing I bought something when there's already more than one in the pantry, watching Phineas and Ferb - just about anything.
I've also been very tired and extra forgetful. For instance, after I wrote the first paragraph, I picked up my kids from school and took a nap. Now I have no clue where I was going with this. Normally, when I forget what exactly it was that I was writing about I'll just abandon the post, but since this behavior actually fits in with the topic today I'm gracing you all with my hormonal joy.

What's the main emotional side effect of your hormonal days? (I was listing out some emotions but then it started to sound like an odd clan of 7 dwarves! Maybe I need another nap - or chocolate.)

1 comment:

Lori Vann said...

I cry......at EVERYTHING. I cry at commercials on TV (god forbid I see that ASPCA commercial, or the one with the Arms of the Angel song!). I cry at songs on the radio (temporary home by Carrie Underwood will send me into fits of sobbing). Yeah, I'm right there with you!