Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm back

but hopefully, you didn't know I was gone - one of the cardinal rules of posting your life online: never let people know when your house is empty. In a way, I'm not sure it matters since the only reader who knows exactly where I live, can tell if anyone is home with a glance out her window, but I promised Hubs a long time ago I wouldn't reveal such information while I was, as he says, "Bloggity, bloggity, blah-blahing."
I know I will need to make a post about the circumstances surrounding our trip because it lays on me heavily, but for now I'll just try to catch up with my reading and visiting all you lovelies that visited me while I was away!!

4 comments:

ViolinMama said...

Welcome back. You all were missed, and I'm still so sorry for the burden that ways on you. If I can do anything - evening chat in the cool breeze, etc (or warmer lol). Let me know. Love to Hubs too.

Sketches by Mary said...

Hi, I just wanted to leave you a nice comment on your blog, since you were so nice to comment on my cardinal picture! Just wanted you to know that I didn't forget about you. Hope you had a good weekend.

Lacie @ Creative Attempts said...

welcome back and I totally understand my hubs and I are the same way!!

WhisperingWriter said...

Welcome back!