Saturday, February 27, 2010

OOTW

To steal a category from Elisa at Globetrotting in Heels: I present Outfit of the Week. With one big difference: you could watch me on any given week and see basically this same outfit at least 5/7 days. Jeans, long sleeve t-shirt, and sneakers. Sometimes I wear a sweater or corduroy pants, but in the winter, that's about all the variety there is.
Sheesh, I had to go back to November 2008 to find a suitable photo. Unfortunately, I look pretty much the same. Take away a little from the tummy and add a little to the hair and this could have been taken last week - when I wore that same outfit.


Getting dressed up in the winter is practically impossible for me. I HATE being cold so if I can't wear slacks and a sweater I don't know what to do. If I'm trying to look a little, well, enticing to my husband... this unfortunate outfit is what might happen.
Hello up there? Can you see me? I'm the one looking all nonchalant by the kids school calendars.
To be fair, the tights were way more electric red on than they appeared to be in the package.

I ate my lovingly prepared dinner with a space heater approximately 6 inches away.

So that's me. Now you see why I rated my fashion sense as high as I did.

6 comments:

Crystal Escobar said...

haha, you're funny. I'm the same way though during the week, I HATE wearing anything other than comfy warm pants, long sleeve shirt, and a jacket. I probably get dressed all cute about once or twice a week, for date night, and church :)
Glad you visited my blog. I love yours :)

Mrs.No said...

Say what you want but those red tights rock!
This comment was brought to you free of charge by a woman still in her pjs @11:22am.

Stesha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stesha said...

The red tights look great to me!

My daily outfit is a sweatsuit with a tee under it. To jazz it up a bit, I'll alternate between flip flops and sneakers. I didn't get any fashion week tickets in the mail, this year.

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Debbie said...

I wear the same "uniform" every day too - jeans and a t. I have no fashion sense at all. I don't even own nice boots like those:)

Life with Kaishon said...

I think you are adorable : )

I saw your comment at Scary Mommy's today and I came over to say hi!