Saturday, February 13, 2010

I just HAD to do it

I caved in a big way. I just couldn't resist. I tried. I waited 13 whole days. Thirteen. It sits in the fridge mocking me, knowing it's crunch won't be the same after tonight. Knowing it's pure simple "4" ingredient goodness combines so many of my loves. It is close to toppling brownies from the top of my list.

Bakerella

This is Bakerella's photo. My photos suck so I'm not even gonna compete!
She lives in the same metro area as I do. I could say that I wouldn't mind living next to her so she wouldn't have to eat all the goodies alone, but she would have to be on the right side. My left/back neighbor is pretty rockin' and it probably does me better to have an exercise buddy than a baking buddy.

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

OMG!!!

1) that looks divine!!

2) You made me join Twitter to see what the heck all your posts are about!! I'm going to have to come after you!