Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow

Hubs and I have been having a rough couple of weeks, I'm working on writing some of that out. But today as he clearly saw that not only was I having trouble with the kids doing as they were told - which was to get dressed, clean up their mess, specific tasks for accomplishing those things etc. I was also not really able to accomplish anything myself because 1. they would not help. 2. what they were doing was either getting in the way or making more mess and 3. they were squabbling amongst themselves so much that I was doing little other than intervening. He came and told a crying-out-of-frustration me that he would take the kids out somewhere to get a snack and play - him all by himself with 3 kids. He called a few minutes ago to get a recommendation on a shady park. He hates going to the park but he's doing it for me and the kids!!! I just had to take a break from sweeping/vacuuming/mopping to tell you!

PS If I didn't have kids I'd never hang out at the park either - duh!

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

warms my heart. I'm just happy for you! God is Good! Love is good!