Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I've had a really crabby day. Nights and nights without proper sleep do that to a person. I was going to sulk and not do this post today. I was going to wait until tomorrow when I've, hopefully, slept. I was on my way to turn out all the lights and check the door when I heard a scuffing sound from the carport. It was probably the wind, but if I hadn't been there those extra couple of seconds I wouldn't have seen a fat black spider creep in under the door. I wouldn't have stepped on it. And I wouldn't have known that the reason it was so fat was that it was covered in babies. And I stepped on them too, because baby spiders don't even figure into the home of MY babies.

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

Ewwwwww. I'm thankful for all that too.

I'm up way too late tonight too. But I'm heading to bed now. I hope tonight and the morning bring you rest....