Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for the things my kids say
-My eldest says she rubs my kisses in so they will fall to her heart and fill it up with love.
- My eldest will be a ballerina and a horse trainer. My youngest (daughter) will "just be a horse that watches trains".

I'm thankful that my sister wasn't involved in any car accidents, though there were 2 close calls last week, one escaped by mere feet and one by a few seconds.

I'm thankful for MY MOM!!!

I'M THANKFUL I AM A MOM!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm even thankful that Hubs refilled the soap dispenser for possibly the first time since I've been around!

2 comments:

ViolinMama said...

Yay to your thankful list!!! I loved it. I love our kids! and double yay to Hubs and the soap. It's the little things.... :)

Happy Mother's Day to you, and your mom. You both deserve the BEST!! Thank you for everything, and just being you....

Cranky Mommy said...

He asked me a few nights ago if I'd noticed that he cleaned the bathroom sink. I thought, I noticed how you sort of wiped the edge of the sink but not your shaving and toothpaste messes but managed to say "Yes, and I noticed that you refilled the soap the other day, too. Thank you!"
I really do try to not say all the naggy things that go through my head. I'm trying to find that inbetween place where I can let him know that I'm glad he's trying but that it still needs improvement to reach an acceptable level- without being bitchy.