Friday, May 29, 2009

Art class

If I do home school for a long period of time, I do intend to teach my children about various artists and great periods in art. Apparently my 2 year old is already preparing for those lessons by practicing her Michelangelo impersonations on the underside of our dining room table. It was the 3rd such incident (incidence?) this week. Why the sudden resurgence of drawing on the house nearly 2 years after she last did it? (It was her favorite activity once she realized that when Mommy was nursing the baby, I can't see what she's doing in another room)
I love kids' art, I hate it on the house / furniture!

2 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

I hear you! Last month my daughter decided to decorate everything in my bedroom with a black Sharpie. That was fun. :

Cranky Mommy said...

I believe that even if you have never purchased a sharpie, children will still find a way to draw on things with one!