Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful when I can get to the computer to post things!
I'm thankful my sister has found a man who is good for her and for her daughter.
I'm thankful that she's having a wedding of some sort. Even though I would probably do mine differently if I could go back, I'm glad I had that special day.
I'm thankful my husband drove me to the craft store after dark. Even though I would have had more time there if we didn't all have to get ready to go, I prefer not driving so far in the dark.
I'm thankful for having friends who share the crafting bug (went to craft store to buy supplies so we can all do a project together)
I'm thankful that my children love Halloween so much that they looked at one of my stockpiled halloween magazines planning costumes and decorations for more than 30 minutes -nicely and "quietly"

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

I'm thankful for all that too!! :)

Hope you are having a good weekend. We're recouping from a fun and HOT day at the airshow. Wish you were here!