Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful I have children who for some reason think salad is a treat - no really. Once I bribed them to eat their greens by offering salad as a reward.
I'm thankful I have a husband who will go grocery shopping.
I'm thankful that I'm able to work on my criticism of when/how he goes grocery shopping.
I'm thankful that my parents will take my kids overnight every 6 weeks or so.
I'm thankful that I had enough file folders to make my 30something categories of papers that were on my kitchen counter.
And lastly, at this moment, I'm thankful for Malibu rum and Mango Mojito mix.
Thank you that's all.
except that, I realize how that last one may sound but I'm leaving it as is.

2 comments:

ViolinMama said...

That all sounds great. Especially the last one. I enjoyed much wine this evening. I should edit my thankful list!!

Alison said...

Malibu Rum and Mango Mojito Mix sounds awesome!!