Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's Thursday and I remembered to do this post so I'm thankful for that!
I'm thankful for Hubs' help on Monday.
I'm thankful I tried a new cooking method and it worked out and tasted good.
I'm thankful for my friends and being able to go out with them once in a while.
I'm thankful to hear that there is a theory that there are 7 areas of home making, that we are only good at 2, ok at 3 and sucky at 2. I think that makes anyone feel better.
I'm thankful, so so thankful, that I felt inspired to be creative yesterday morning in a way I haven't felt it in YEARS.
I'm thankful for Violin Mama who invited the girls to play yesterday afternoon while AK napped.
I'm thankful to hear she was finally diagnosed for her nagging cough and that she should feel better soon - her house has been sick SO long!

1 comment:

ViolinMama said...

Wow - I love your title for this, and the slight different focus. I need to remind myself of things I'm thankful for. I may start to add this to my Small Successes day, and do two lists.

And, thank you for the sweet thoughts. I appreciate you!